- Goldina A, Weeks OI. 2014. Science Café Course: An innovative means of improving science communication skills of undergraduate biology majors. Journal for Microbiology and Biology Education. 15(1): 13-17.
This paper has been chosen for the Spotlight issue of the Journal of Microbiology and Biology Education!
- Gavassa S, Goldina A, Silva A, Stoddard PK. 2013. Behavioral ecology, endocrinology, and signal reliability of electric communication. Journal of Experimental Biology, 216 (13):2403-2411.
- Goldina A, Gavassa S, Stoddard PK. 2011. Testosterone and 11-ketotestosteone have different regulatory effects on electric communication signals of Brachyhypopomus gauderio. Hormones and Behavior 60(2):139-147.
- Goldina A*, Simms TM*, Pitzer T. 2011. Once a loser always a loser? Using crayfish to teach behavioral endocrinology. Pages 355-360, in Tested Studies for Laboratory Teaching, Volume 32 (K. McMahon, Editor). Proceedings of the 32nd Conference of the Association for Biology Laboratory Education (ABLE), 446 pages. http://www.ableweb.org/volumes/vol-32/v32reprint.php?ch=35
- Simms TM*, Goldina A*, Pitzer T. 2010. General Biology I Laboratory Manual. McGraw-Hill, New York. * Both authors contributed equally to the production of this manual.
- Goldina A*, Simms TM*, Pitzer T. 2010. General Biology II Laboratory Manual. McGraw-Hill, New York. * Both authors contributed equally to the production of this manual.
- Markham MR, Allee SJ, Goldina A, Stoddard PK. 2009. Melanocortins regulate the electric waveforms of gymnotiform electric fish. Hormones and Behavior. 55: 306-313.